To limit our sharing
Call: (888) 966-8262 - our menu will prompt you through your choices
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information  days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call: (888) 966-8262 or go to our website: www.eaglehm.com
Who we are
Q. Who is providing this notice?
A. Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC and Eagle Home Mortgage of California, LLC (together referred to as "EAGLE")
What we do
Q. How does EAGLE protect my personal information?
A. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Q. How does EAGLE collect my personal information?
A. We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Give us your contact information
- Show your government-issued ID or show your driver's license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Q. Why can't I limit all sharing?
A. Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a common corporate identity of Eagle and companies wholly owned by Eagle’s parent, Lennar Corporation, including financial companies, such as CalAtlantic Mortgage, Inc. and Rialto Capital Management; and nonfinancial companies, such as Lennar Multifamily Companies, Lennar Commercial, Lennar Homes International, Lennar Family of Builders, CalAtlantic Homes, Lennar Sales Corp., North American Title Group, LLC Family of Companies, CalAtlantic Title, CalAtlantic Title Atlanta, CalAtlantic Title of Maryland, CalAtlantic Title Charleston, CalAtlantic Abstract, Inc., SPH Title, Inc., CalAtlantic Insurance Services, Sunstreet Energy Group, Five Point Communities, WCI Communities, LLC, Watermark Realty Referral, Inc., and WCI Realty, Inc.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Non-affiliates we share with can include services companies, such as Utility Concierge, ADT and Home Warranty services.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include credit card companies and insurance companies.
Other Important Information
Please ask your Loan
Officer to provide you with the CA Important Privacy Choices for Consumers form
for information on how your privacy choices differ from those set forth in this
TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS
DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201,
AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE
DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT
WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS
AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE
PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED
BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A
WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH
AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT