Loan Processor Assistant
The Loan Processor Assistant ("LPA") position is an entry level position which is designed to assist Loan Processors ("Processors"), provide familiarization with our IT systems, learn about processor/borrower communications and the file workflow. LPAs will assist in obtaining documentation from solu
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull daily “Loans Not Decisioned Report.” Use daily to prioritize work and begin to work all loans displayed
• Input all tasks completed in to Destiny under “Processing Comments.”
• Upload purchase agreement to blitz from Division mailbox and split out ID to Identification bar-code in blitz and EMD check to Assets miscellaneous barcode
• MERS – pull and upload to MERS barcode in blitz
• Flood Cert – pull flood cert from Destiny, upload to Flood Cert barcode in blitz. If cert comes back that it is in a flood zone. EMAIL THE PROCESSOR TO NOTIFY THEM
• USPS – pull on all files using subject property address and upload to USPS barcode in blitz
• LDP/GSA – pull and upload LDP/GSA bar code in blitz (FHA/ VA File in to Govt. section LDP/GSA and Conventional to LDP/GSA Conventional.) Parties required to be pulled: borrower, seller, listing or selling agent, and all parties for Lennar that signed the contract.
• Order Verification(s) of Employment both current and previous – (anything marked as self-employed, do not send VOE’s) – when received always upload in blitz to bullpen
• TRV – Pulls from Data Verify –Interthinx and Credco are the back-up companies. (When received upload to Income VOE tax transcripts barcode, if loan not decisioned. Upload to bullpen when loan is decisioned (CA2 or suspend)
• Order Title policy – Verify in loan contacts who the title company is in Destiny for both builder and spot transactions. Print the Preliminary Advice of Closing form and email to the title company contact. If a spot deal and the title company designated name and address is not listed in Destiny, this task then defaults to the processor. LPA will email the processor if Title Company name and address are not in Destiny on the spot deals only.
• NOTE: All task results performed prior to loan decisioning, (i.e. prior to CA2 or suspend status), need to be uploaded to the specified barcode. If the loan is decisioned (which means CA2 or suspend status, must upload all documents to bullpen.
Education and Experience Requirements:
The Loan Processor Assistant ("LPA") position is an entry level position which is designed to assist Loan Processors ("Processors"), provide familiarization with our IT systems, learn about processor/borrower communications and the file workflow. LPAs will assist in obtaining documentation from solution vendors, verifying the validity of borrower information, preparing files for review by Processors & Underwriters and learning to manage their responsibilities on a file pipeline